We have developed and are distributing the following (stable) tools
Some tools are provided both as eclipse plugins and standalone jars that can be executed at command line. Some are only available as jar files.
Installing ASMETA in eclipse
Some ASMETA tools are integrated in eclipse. The update site is http://svn.code.sf.net/p/asmeta/code/code/stable/asmeta_update/. Perform the following steps to install an Asmeta tool from the update site:
1. From your Eclipse menu select Help Software Updates Find and Install...
2. Check Search for new features and press Next.
3. Press New Remote Site... and enter http://svn.code.sf.net/p/asmeta/code/code/stable/asmeta_update/ for the update site URL
4. Press Finish.
5. Select the desired tool(s).
6. Follow the steps in the installation wizard.
Asmeta is released under a GPL-like license.
We have been working on:
ATGT: test generator
The ATGT test generator now supports structural based testing, fault based testing and combinatorial testing. See the ATGT page for further information.