- porting of the AsmM to EMF - DONE
- porting to Rational tools or Papyrus from Poseidon: initial investigation shows that MOF under rational is not well supported
- integration of the OCL constraints with the metamodel
- Make the link between Term and its type optional, to allow rapid prototyping without type annotations
- allow the definition over concrete domains (for example domain Cluster subsetof Prod(Integer,Integer), definition a a
function from Cluster -> Integer) (0.9.2)
- put the StandardLibrary.asm in a "standard" position to allow the import without having the actual StandardLibrary in the project
- allow expressions like choose x in Integer with 0< x to be interpreted (maybe use of constraint solvers?)
- define a random environment for validation against the axiom (available in Asmee)
Asmeta tool set
- build a visual editor using the eclipse GMF/GME
- random simulation (0.9.2)
- known bug:
if you have the C++ callisto plugin installed, the asm files are associated to the assembler editor
- Done, part of this release.
- Just has to be done, will be available in one of the next releases.
- Needs some investigation whether it makes sense to implement this feature or how to implement it.